Winter CSA: Policies
Before joining our CSA, we ask that our members read and commit to the following statements. These policies are what keep our CSA running smoothly, both for our members and for our farm team.
- I understand that I am committing to the seasonality of the CSA model, which affects product availability, and will respect the parameters of being a CSA shareholder.
- I understand that the farmers and producers will do their best to provide a season's worth of fresh and frozen foods and value-added goods.
- I understand that I am sharing in the risks and challenges inherent to farming and that quantities and availability of products may change throughout the season.
- I understand that, to the best of Kiss the Cow Farm’s knowledge, all CSA's products are produced sustainably, locally, and ethically, and some are certified organic.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to pick up my share at the designated time and location.
- I understand that after a one-time grace, a 25% restocking fee will be charged to my account for missed pickups.
- I understand that email is the primary method of communication with the farm, and I agree to open and read emails from the farm.
- I understand that there is a one-time bagging and delivery fee of $25 (this is not applicable if you pick up at the Farm Store).
- I understand that the success of the CSA and Kiss the Cow Farm depends on my continued commitment to support the farm throughout the 20-week delivery season. Due to this, I understand that no refunds will be provided for any remaining share balance at the end of the season.